1. Be Prepared to Buy Quickly
Many businesses flush out old inventory during the Holidays! This is great for you because the pricing will be at the lowest point in the year. Once you enter a car lot (unless it is CarsMark) you are going to be pressured by Salesmen to make a purchase quickly.
2. Research before you Visit the Car Lot
- What is your budget? How much can you afford? (Hint: Don’t forget to look at insurance too)
- How am I planning on financing? (Hint: Check your credit score and plan on having a large down payment the worse your credit is)
- What features do I need in a car?
- What car offers my features and is in my price range?
3. Take Advantage of Memberships
Did you know that having one of the following memberships gets you special offers and discounts through TrueCar? American Express, AAA, USAA and many more offer great tools for car buying and special discounts for having your membership.
4. Shop Around
Using TrueCar or CarFax, trusted Car Buying Partners, allows you to search for the best deals in your area! Utilize these to find the best deal.
5. Finally, Visit CarsMark!
After you have completed your research, visit CarsMark to help you with your Holiday purchase! Why CarsMark? Because we create a safe pressure free family oriented environment and we supply the Low Country with safe and reliable vehicles at an affordable price! Plus, all of our cars are sold with and 90 day Extended Service Warranty Contract and a 90 Day Sirius XM membership!
If you a Used Car is on your Christmas List, come see us at CarsMark!